MBA refers to Masters of Business Administration. Typically, MBA consists of core concepts of accounts, finance, human resource management and other managerial process and techniques. MBA helps in dealing with management, planning, leadership, etc. in order to deal with various day-to-day activities of a business and to guide in running a business activity. MBA is also considered one of the best fields that can be opted in today’s time in order to secure a good career.
An MBA degree can be achieved from any foreign university as well. There are many students who like to pursue their further studies in foreign. There are many top-rated colleges in the USA that provide MBA degrees along with good placement packages.
Some of the top rated MBA Universities in USA are-
- Harvard University- Harvard University is one of the most popular universities in the USA in the world. With over 36,000 students currently studying in this university, it has one of the largest student based universities. A student in Harvard generally gets some sort of scholarship or money grant which helps them in the form of a financial aid. The fees for MBA programs in Harvard is approx. Rs.83 Lakhs per annum. Harvard University accepts scores of TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, PTE and GRE for admission purposes. There is no such minimum cutoff required for admission but it suggests students apply only if their TOEFL score is above 109.
For admission purposes, the student is required to fill-up an admission form along with some extra documents that are required to check the identity of the student. The student is then required to pay their application fees online for registration purposes.
- Columbia University- Situated in New York City, Columbia University allows admission two times a year. Admission at January level allows qualified students to skip the summer internship and they can get a degree in just 16 months. Whereas, admission at august level allows students to get practical exposure by working at a work-place. The fees of MBA here is for Rs.28 lakhs per annum. Columbia University accepts scores of TOEFL, GMAT, GRE and IELTS. No such cutoff percentage is required to get admission in this university.
- Yale University- This is a private university situated New Haven. It is ranked at 8th position in Times Higher Education around the world. The MBA can be completed here in a duration of 24-84 months with the annual fees of Rs.56 Lakhs GMAT, TOEFL, GRE scores are acceptable for getting admission in this university with no boundation of any cutoffs.
- University Of Texas- Situated in Texas, this university serves around 51,000 students every year. It is positioned at 41th rank around the world with an annual fees of Rs. 41.4 Lakhs per annum. This university also accepts scores of TOEFL, IELTS, GRE and GMAT with no limit to cutoff percentage.
- Boston University- Boston University is a private and non-profit university situated in Boston, USA. It is also said as the university with the highest number of employment in the USA. More than 35,000 students get their degree through this college every year. MBA in this college can be perceived at an annual fees of Rs.41.8 Lakhs by appearing for GMAT, GRE or TOEFL. In this university index, this university is rated at 81 positions from around the globe.
These fees structures are determined in the Indian currency when the rate of exchange between dollars and rupees was at 73.80. The exams whose scores are acceptable in these universities are conducted on an annual basis. Any student can get himself/herself registered in these exams and can appear for it.
Although there is no such requirement of cutoffs mentioned by these universities, it is often recommended to appear for them only if the TOEFL score of the individual is beyond 110.
These universities are recognised as one of the best universities around the globe because of the practical exposure, training, expertise and placement package they provide to their students. They are highly recognised for maintaining student-friendly nature as they have to deal with students of more than 80 countries from around the globe.
Also, these universities are also known for the scholarship facility they provide to their students so as to relieve them from financial burden. These scholarships are availed on the basis of marks obtained in their respective exams. They are also involved in providing other financial aids to the students other than scholarships in order to maintain their standard of living.